A downloadable game for Windows
UP 2-3 [up to three] is a single-player memory puzzle game. Kinda like majong, but all the pieces are flipped. The game is developped in Game Maker: Studio and is currently in its beta stage.
Click on a card to reveal it then click on another card. If they're the same, they will disappear and grant you points, but if they are different, not only will the cards flip back, some points will be subtracted from your score. In order to win you have to clear the board until the time runs out.
The beta version features:
- 5 difficulty levels - from 6 to 18 possible pairs per game.
- 3 gamemodes: casual, time challenge and endless zen.
- Achievements and natural game progression.
- Simple visuals and flowing UI.
- Beautiful uplifting soundtrack by Kevin MacLeod.
- 2 languages to choose from: English and Russian.
Please keep in mind that the game is still in development and there may be some bugs and issues. Please report them here in the comment section, or seek me out on social media:
Have fun and thank you for playing!
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Casual, Difficult, GameMaker, Non violent, one-button, Relaxing|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button|
|Links||Twitter, Russian DevLog|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.